1. For best results do not attach your PotHeadz until cooking is complete. Did you know the “Steam Release Handle” on your Instant Pot® is a safety device connected to the “Steam Exhaust Valve” in the Instant Pot’s lid? It is designed to fit loose. Your PotHeadz fits on the “Steam Release Handle” which must be in the “Sealing” position to start. It may wobble when first attached and may even vent a little steam, this is normal.
2. For the Duo or Ulta models, simply use your new PotHeadz main body. For the LUX model you’ll need to attach your PotHeadz to the adapter we’ve included. Your adapter can also be used as a display stand for your PotHeadz!
3. Ensure the area in front of your PotHeadz is clear when it is attached to your Instant Pot.
4. To vent steam for a QPR (Quick Pressure Release), rotate the Instant Pot’s “Steam Release Handle” to “Venting” by rotating your PotHeadz.
5. STEAM IS REALLY HOT! DO NOT AIM STEAM AT YOURSELF OR ANOTHER PERSON.
6. After use, clean your PotHeadz with soap and water. Top rack dishwasher safe.
*Instant Pot® is a registered trademark of Instant Brands Inc. Corporation Canada. PotHeadz is not associated with or sponsored by Instant Brands Inc. Corporation Canada.